The 50 MW project in Wuwei, Gansu province, is proof of Trina's downstream expertise, says CEO Jifan Gao. Trina oversaw every stage of the Wuwei project.
The Chinese poly manufacturer will supply wafers and poly materials to Jinko Solar, GD Solar, Tongwei Solar and Hareon Solar over two years.
The latest EPIA figures paint a grim picture of the European solar market. But outside the volatile German and Italian markets, installations in Europe stabilized at 6 GW last year.
The Chinese module manufacturer will supply 27.5 MW of its panels to an unnamed national infrastructure project in Israel. Yingli says Israel could install 340 MW of solar this year.
The rate paid to commercial generators is set to fall JPY4/kWh at the end of the month. A reduction in the rate of FIT payments had been widely predicted.
The Swiss power systems giant is already seeing a return on its purchase of Power-One in July. ABB claims to be the world's second largest solar inverter manufacturer.
The German inverter manufacturer opens bankruptcy proceedings, citing poor market conditions.
The factory, in London, started operations in November and will supply modules for Samsung's 300 MW Ontario solar pipeline. Samsung says it will create 9,000 renewables jobs in Ontario under the Green Energy Investment Agreement...
There was no sign of the rout from Chinese shares predicted by some commentators after Chaori Solar's default was confirmed on Friday. Any hangover from the weekend should be noticeable when the U.S. exchanges open this afternoon.
SolarPV.tv weekly news
Industry press releases
Smart meters can be an option for high-rise aprtment blocks thanks to technology developed by Siemens and Green Energy Options.
The REACT storage system and its three smallest three-phase string-inverters will be unveiled.
The status will help the inverter manufacturer continue to attract promising graduate engineers.
New locations will help the company better serve growing markets.
A final chance to enter and compete for the opportunity to pitch to leading commercial and retail property owners and investors.
The company also receives repeat order for second ALD system.
Their TL3 inverters from 5 to 50 kVA are now fully qualified for use in the UK.
- 2569 views
- 2471 views
- 2087 views
- 1942 views
- 1939 views
pv magazine Japan is here!
The premiere edition of pv magazine Japan is out now. Download your free copy here.
Register your event
Our events database offers the latest information on industry seminars, conferences and trade shows.
Daily news alerts
Keep your finger on the photovoltaic pulse by signing up for pv magazine's daily news alerts. Register now and stay informed!
Visit us at:
- Power & Electricity World Africa 2014, March 11-12, Johannesburg
- Otti PV, 12-14, March 12-14, Bad Staffelstein-Germany
- China PV Technology International Conference, March 16-17, Shanghai
- Solarcon China, March 18-20, Shanghai
- Energy Storage, March 25-27, Düsseldorf-Germany
- Intersolar China, March 26-28, Beijing
- Africa PVSEC, March 27-29, Durban
- International Green Energy Expo Korea, April 2-4, Daegu
- PV Power Plants Turkey, April 9-10, Istanbul
- Solarex Istanbul, April 10-12, Istanbul
- Solarexpo, May 7-9, Milan
- SNEC, May 20-22, Shanghai
- Intersolar Europe, June 2-6, Munich- Germany, booth A2.160
- Renewable Energy Asia, June 4-7, Bangkok
- Intersolar North America, July 08-10, San Francisco, booth 7501
- Ener Solar + Brasil, July 16-18, Sao Paulo
- PV Japan, July 24-26, Tokyo
Archive: Try us for free
Publish your press releases for free. Simply log in or register, enter the information you want to appear and we'll publish it for you!
Book your company listing in our directory today!