pv magazine - the magazine for experts
pv magazine, of which pv-magazine.com is the online presence, is a monthly trade publication launched for the international photovoltaics (PV) community in the summer of 2008. The current print run, based on qualified circulation, is 25,000.
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest PV news, topical technological trends and worldwide market developments.
- Markets & trends
- Research & development
- Applications & installations
- Industry & suppliers
- Storage & smart grids
- Financial & legal affairs
- Careers & recruitment
pv magazine readers comprise:
By industry sector
- PV manufacturers (cells, modules, components) and suppliers (equipment, materials)
- International project developers, system integrators and distributors
- Financial/political sector
By job title
- Directors, presidents, chief executives
- Engineering executives
- Engineering managers, project managers
- Financial executives
Check out the 2016 pv magazine media kit. It contains information, in English, on all of pv magazine’s editorial ventures, including: the monthly global magazine and daily news website; the quarterly pv magazine Germany and daily news website; the monthly pv magazine China and website; the annual pv magazine Japan edition; and the annual pv magazine Latin America and daily news website.