Project implementation conference - China 2012
Solarpraxis' first "Project implementation conference - China 2012" successfully took place in Shanghai on March 19. The consensus at the event was clear: the potential of photovoltaic project development in China is huge, particularly in light of falling system costs. However, overcoming policy and grid connection issues is key.
Presentations from "Project implementation conference - China 2012"
Read online articles on China's solar industry:
- PV project financing and construction hindrances
- Big PV project possibilities, but grid and policy issues exisit
- Booming project pipelines and capacity ramp ups
- Mixed reactions at Asia Solar 2012
- First day of Asia Solar highlights solar survival strategies
- Global industry collaboration key focus for China
- Talesun wins gigawatt solar module order
- Lofty PV ambitions in China
- Wirsol to develop projects with Suntech
- A booming inverter market