The German developer says the $2 million loan will tide it over until project sales and loan repayments bring in at least $14 million by the end of June. Solarstrom will also use the money to continue its search for a white...
Solar farm investments and a rebound in rooftop residential demand have led to the U.K. becoming the most important solar PV market in Europe, according to exhibitors at this year's Ecobuild show, London.
India's largest solar cell manufacturer blames low cell prices for continued idling of one of its manufacturing plants.
The exhibition will be the first PVSEC event on African soil, reflecting the industry's growing presence on the continent.
Construction work at the largest solar park in the Philippines is making good progress, with a nationwide ripple effect expected.
Manufacturer’s Life Insurance Company provides funding for solar company's Val Caron PV project in Ontario.
Module shipments were down as business in Germany suffered, but increases in U.S., Japan and South Africa lift gloom.
The solar company's high-efficiency modules have been chosen for Italy's Ferrara Aranova PV project.
The Shanghai manufacturer has reportedly confirmed its default on a $15 million interest payment to Chinese bondholders. The development comes despite the company's presence on the Chinese government's list of favored companies.
SolarPV.tv weekly news
Industry press releases
New locations will help the company better serve growing markets.
A final chance to enter and compete for the opportunity to pitch to leading commercial and retail property owners and investors.
The company also receives repeat order for second ALD system.
Their TL3 inverters from 5 to 50 kVA are now fully qualified for use in the UK.
06/03/14: High-ranking delegation of experts from California to attend the Energy Storage Europe 2014
Valuable opportunity to network with representatives from California’s booming storage market
06/03/14: Headway Solar releases report on the latest project allocations under India\'s National Solar Mission
Headway Solar’s latest report provides an overview of the batch I allocations under the phase II of India's National Solar Mission.
- 2982 views
- 2691 views
- 2541 views
- 2232 views
- 2170 views
pv magazine Japan is here!
The premiere edition of pv magazine Japan is out now. Download your free copy here.
Register your event
Our events database offers the latest information on industry seminars, conferences and trade shows.
Daily news alerts
Keep your finger on the photovoltaic pulse by signing up for pv magazine's daily news alerts. Register now and stay informed!
Visit us at:
- Power & Electricity World Africa 2014, March 11-12, Johannesburg
- Otti PV, 12-14, March 12-14, Bad Staffelstein-Germany
- China PV Technology International Conference, March 16-17, Shanghai
- Solarcon China, March 18-20, Shanghai
- Energy Storage, March 25-27, Düsseldorf-Germany
- Intersolar China, March 26-28, Beijing
- Africa PVSEC, March 27-29, Durban
- International Green Energy Expo Korea, April 2-4, Daegu
- PV Power Plants Turkey, April 9-10, Istanbul
- Solarex Istanbul, April 10-12, Istanbul
- Solarexpo, May 7-9, Milan
- SNEC, May 20-22, Shanghai
- Intersolar Europe, June 2-6, Munich- Germany, booth A2.160
- Renewable Energy Asia, June 4-7, Bangkok
- Intersolar North America, July 08-10, San Francisco, booth 7501
- Ener Solar + Brasil, July 16-18, Sao Paulo
- PV Japan, July 24-26, Tokyo
Archive: Try us for free
Publish your press releases for free. Simply log in or register, enter the information you want to appear and we'll publish it for you!
Book your company listing in our directory today!