Clenergy’s 38MW project in California, USA completed03. July 2012 | By: Clenergy International
Facility used PV-ezRack SolarTerrace II ground mounting system.
The 38 megawatt project, which is a large scale ground-mounted PV project based in California of USA, has been successfully completed this April with Clenergy’s outstanding PV-ezRack SolarTerrace II ground mounting system in conjunction with a well-known PV panel manufacturer that is providing framed poly-silicon solar panels for the project.
Clenergy’s pre-assembled PV-ezRack SolarTerrace II system was developed for large-scale projects built on uneven terrain without a cement base. The system adheres to building standards in numerous countries, including Australia’s AS/NZ 1170, America’s ASCE7-05 and Germany’s DIN1055-4. Moreover, the SolarTerrace II system passed Germany’s TüV accreditation in 2010.
Its high-quality tracks and components with excellent surface coating make the system suitable for harsh environments. Its pole-driven installation method helped overcome the challenges of wetland installation while reducing labor costs. Clenergy’s service sets it apart from the pack. The experienced technical team provides professional and efficient support.
Each solution is tailor-made according to the client’s specific needs and every technical question from clients is carefully answered. Upon the project’s successful completion, Clenergy’s client commented positively on several aspects of the partnership:
- STII was a good fit for the client’s central valley soil conditions;
- The system was well priced for the utility-scale project;
- The German quality control procedures were top flight;
- Components tested met all California building code specifications;
- System engineering, layout design and pull testing made a big difference;
- System is electrical continuous for cathodic protection of piles;
- The ability to position modules in portrait or landscape was immensely helpful;
- North American wind tunnel testing gave added confidence in the system; and
- Clenergy’s proven track record on utility scale projects helped to earn the contract.
The great success of this project and many others in the area strongly confirms that Clenergy’s products have developed a reputation as innovative, high-quality and future-oriented solutions. As the company establishes more contacts and cooperations with a large number partners and clients in the industry, Clenergy sees its brighter future in North American market.