The company says the proceeds will be used to finance a portfolio of five PV parks, currently under construction in the country. They are located in Apulia region, in the Taranto province (total capacity will reach 14 MW) and in Latium region, in the Rome and Latina provinces (total capacity will reach eight MW).
The project is expected to be completed by the end of the year and together will bring the companys installed solar capacity to a total of 45 MW. 9REN currently has over 300 MW of solar projects under development in Italy, including 40 MW in construction.
??The Unicredit Group and Natixis acted as Initial Mandated Lead Arrangers for the deal with Mediocreval joining as Lender. Unicredit is the Agent of the transaction.
Related Italian PV news:
- Scatec Solar to install 7.2 MW of solar PV rooftop systems in Italy; barrel vault roofs present challenge
- Yingli Green Energy Italia to expand distribution channels; sees great potential in Italian market
- Solarfun awarded two PV module contracts worth 12 MW in Italy
- S.A.G. Solarstrom AG to implement 48 MWp large-scale PV project in northern Italy
- SunPower and Solar Ventures to build three Italian solar parks totaling 11.1 MW
- M+W Group sets up 14.5 MW PV power station in Italy
This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.