Insuring against battery bother
Firefighters were called to a home in Germany in 2022 when a residential energy storage system caught fire. Although such incidents are a concern for owners, they are extremely rare. Even insurers do not consider home battery installation a significant fire risk.
Photos: Feuerwehr Bodnegg
pv magazine is the leading trade media platform covering the global solar photovoltaics industry. Log in or purchase a digital or print version of this issue to read this article in full.