The power plant has an installed peak effect of 8,9 megawatts. It will be installed on the Swedish import and logistics company Dagab, part of Axfood, top modern and highly automated logistics facility outside of Stockholm. Solkompaniet has been selected as the contractor.
More than 16 550 bifacial modules delivered by wholesaler IBC SOLAR AB will be installed on an area of 80 000 square meters. The photovoltaic system is expected to produce approximately 7,8 gigawatt hours of renewable electricity per year and is planned to be up and running in the autumn of 2022.
– The transition to renewable energy must be hastened. Thus, I am glad to see NREP, Logicenters together with Axfood and Dagab take the lead in making solar energy a more prominent part of the Swedish energy supply. We are proud to be continuing our collaboration with mentioned partners and to be the contractor of this unique project, says Axel Alm, CEO of Solkompaniet.
Samar Nath, Head of Sales at IBC SOLAR AB, comments.
– We are honored to once again be the trusted distributor in the partnership between NREP, Logicenters and Solkompaniet. IBC SOLAR continues to deliver PV-modules and mounting systems to the biggest rooftops in Sweden, the market segment where we are firmly rooted. We set high standards and maintain continuous quality control and this is appreciated by our customers. This paves the way for secure and durable production of renewable electricity.
– 80 000 square meters, approximately 11 football fields
– More than 16 550 qualitative bifacial modules delivered by wholesaler IBC SOLAR AB
– Top effect of approximately 8,9 megawatts at full operations, which equals a yearly production of 7,8 gigawatt hours.