AET will have hands-on display its Rayport-G ECO ground mount racking system and Rayport-B ECO roof ballast system from its ECO line of high quality, cost-effective solar mount solutions. AETs Rayport-I inverter mounting kit, an innovative solution for string inverters, will also be on display.
AET is proud to announce it is now offering an industry-leading 25-year warranty for its Rayport-B ECO and Rayport-G ECO racking systems. AETs attendance at Intersolar is preceded by a number of project announcements ranging from highway corridors to EV manufacturing plants.
- Swinerton Renewable Energy selected AETs Rayport-G ECO for Seven Sisters 22.6 MW installation in Utah
- AETs Rayport-G ECO selected for one of the nations first highway corridor installations in a 282 kW project with SolareAmerica
- AETs Rayport-G ECO ground mount system installed for education building in Massachusetts SolarCity project
- Empower Energies installed AETs Rayport- B roof ballast system at GM Baltimore operations facility
- REC Solar selected AETs Rayport-G ECO ground mount system for 2 MW solar plant project in Vermont
- AETs Rayport-B was installed on a St. Louis federal building rooftop for a 128 kW Microgrid Energy project
- AET and juwi completed a 3.6 MW solar project in Vermont
In addition, AETs Rayport-B ECO roof ballast system achieved UL 2703 listing, and AET expanded its coverage in the U.S. and can now ship a larger percentage of its Rayport-G ECO ground mount system from California.
AET will host a cocktail hour 3:30pm to 5:00pm Wednesday, July 14th at Intersolar at booth 9721. Be sure to stop by to meet the team, learn more about their racking systems and have a beverage. Intersolar North America is held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco and takes place from July 14 through July 16, 2015.
For more information, visit www.intersolar.us