Starting in 2011, pv magazine published extensive tests on more than 20 modules in collaboration with Solarpraxis and TÜV Rheinland, under the label PV+Test.
Now: pv magazine has updated the test for 2017, offering for the first time 100% thirdparty witnessing of the process. This is a first in the PV industry, which, until now, has conducted testing by one party with no outside expert witnesses.
The test will involve a comprehensive series of testing procedures, including the following:
– PID (Potential Induced Degradation) resistance
– Low irradiance and temperature behavior
– Outdoor test
– Optional: LID (Light Induced Degradation) resistance, especially relevant to PERC modules
The added value of pv magazine test:
– An economic way of demonstrating your reliability to investors
– Measurements performed in a 1st class laboratory in China
– Expert third-party witnessing of all testing procedures by Clean Energy Associates, a well-known advisory firm that has audited more than 125 manufacturers in the industry.
If you want to know how the test works, please click here
What you get from pv magazine test?
For you as a module manufacturer pv magazine test presents an ideal marketing opportunity to demonstrate the quality and reliability of your modules!
Boost your reputation
among investors by participating in pv magazine test!
Benefit from pv magazine’s international reach:
– Results will be published on the leading online sites in English, German, Chinese & Spanish
– Optional: receive customized print-outs to give directly to your customers.
Is this of interest to you?
For more details about pv magazine test, and to receive a quotation, please get in touch with: