How much of an impact will the JinkoSolar Bifacial Swan module with transparent backsheet have on savings and optimizing ROI?
According to JinkoSolar, the bifacial panel with transparent backsheet can generate up to 415 Wp from the front side and 5 to 25% extra power gain from the rear side.
Join our webinar, where we will hear from Mohamed Saady, the Technical Services Manager Middle East & Africa from JinkoSolar, who will outline the key features and benefits of using Bi-facial Swan modules. He will explain how transparent backsheet panels are more suitable and competitive for the project designs that require lightweight modules and their impact on BOS (balance of systems) costs comparing to traditional glass-backsheet, framed modules.
Mohamed will be joined by Eduardo de San Nicolás, Sales Global Director of Soltec, who will present the results of the tests to measure what is the impact on bifacial production of factors such as module mounting height above grade, rear-side obstructions that cause shading, and inter-row spacing distance.
Eduardo de San Nicolás will also detail how the specific performance and advantages of bifacial trackers can be simulated using Soltec’s system PVsyst, provided bifacial parameters from BiTEC for structure shading factor, shed transparent fraction, field thermal loss factors and mismatch loss factor.
- Introduction to bifacial technology
- JinkoSolar new bifacial modules with transparent backsheet
- Transparent backsheet: technology and benefits
- How the lighter weight modules will enhance your investment
- Bifacial modules require optimized structures for maximizing the performance
- Bifacial gain depends of factors such as module mounting height above grade, rear-side obstructions that cause shading, module temperature and inter-row spacing distance
- The specific performance and advantages of bifacial trackers can be simulated using PVsyst, provided bifacial parameters from BiTEC
Be part of the conversation!
Questions may be submitted beforehand and during the webinar through a chat window for a fully engaging and interactive experience.