Following a series of pilot projects with large battery storage systems, Kaco New Energy has launched a new battery inverter for commercial and industrial facilities, called ‘blueplanet gridsave 50.0 TL3-S’. The first new devices have already shipped to Korean partners, and will shortly be online. The device has special features, that makes it unique, in the eyes of some experts, for instance in the interaction it creates between power electronics and battery management and the possibility of connecting the batteries .
Now, Kaco New Energy will discuss the specifications and capabilities of its new device in a pv magazine webinar. Additionally, the webinar will examine the market environment for such a technology to develop. We look forward to what is sure to be a lively and interesting discussion!
- In Kaco New Energy’s point of view, which technical specifications are missing from many large commercial storage projects?
- How did four years of working with battery storage in a pilot project result in the development of this product?
- The ‘blueplanet gridsave 50.0 TL3-S’ with 50 kVA connected load
- What is an open battery storage system, and why is it necessary?
- Fraunhofer ISE’s expectations for market development of battery storage, and its importance within the energy system
- Requirements for feed in management and grid friendly operation
- When and why is grid friendly operation worthwhile for commercial storage projects?
Questions can be submitted beforehand or during the webinar through a chat window. We look forward to your participation!
Participating in the webinar will be:
Martin Ammon, Head of Energy Management at EuPD Research
Matthias Haag, CTO of Kaco New Energy
Bernhardt Wille-Hausmann, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE), Teamleader Electric Grids and Energy Management