One’s own “solar power plant” mainly means the savings of up to 95% on electricity bills, but it also has a positive impact on the environment.
Solar television station, and now solar Poland
“This is another big change proposed by Zygmunt Solorz and Polsat Group. Polsat TV started nearly 30 years ago with a logo in the shape of a sun with the first, independent national television station for all Poles. Today, it includes over 30 channels. A few years later, Zygmunt Solorz launched Cyfrowy Polsat, a satellite platform thanks to which the television reached every part of Poland. Nowadays, Polsat is present in a few million households. A few years ago we introduced LTE technology in Poland – fast and universally available Internet covering the entire country. In May 2020, we were the first operator in Poland to launch a 5G network. Today, we initiate another stage – we would like to make Poland “solar”. We introduce an offer for manufacturing one’s own electricity from the sun on a mass scale.” – said Maciej Stec, Vice President of the Management Board at Cyfrowy Polsat and Polkomtel, operator of Plus network.
Is this investment worth it? Definitely yes. Even PLN 100 000 of savings!
Any house owner who pays approx. PLN 250 per month for electricity, by using one’s own photovoltaic installation for at least several years, may save even PLN 100 000.
Any person may take advantage of PLN 5000 subsidy from “My Electricity” programme operated by the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management, for the purchase of photovoltaic installations ranging in size from 2 to 10 kWp.
Additionally, natural persons may take advantage of the so-called thermal upgrade tax credit.
Offer of ESOLEO – a photovoltaic brand from Polsat Group
ESOLEO is the brand of Alledo Sp. z o. o., belonging to Polsat Group. The offer includes a comprehensive solution with respect to photovoltaic installations:
- Fast installation and highest quality components
- Insurance for 3 years included in the price
- LTE Internet from Plus for monitoring purposes for 3 years included in the price
- 15 years of technical support
The entire investment is executed in “turn-key” model, including preparation of all required documents and a notification of the installation filed with the power grid on behalf of the customer. Under the cooperation with ESOLEO the customer may receive a credit for the investment under special offers prepared by banks.
6 simple steps to have one’s own ESOLEO photovoltaic installation:
- Free consultations at the POS of Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat or by calling a dedicated hotline 222 136 222.
- Free audit – an expert will visit the customer’s home, carry out a free audit, perform necessary measurements in order to prepare a design of photovoltaic installation and its valuation. Thanks to the visualization you will be able to see how the photovoltaic installation will look like after its completion.
- Agreement and financing – during the next meeting the customer may sign an agreement. Alledo will provide assistance in obtaining a credit and help with all other formalities, without the need to leave home. Everything will be dealt with a minimum involvement of customer’s time.
- Fast installation and commissioning of the photovoltaic installation – installers will carry out the installation in 1 to 3 days. Then, on behalf of the customer the notification of the photovoltaic installation will be filed with the Distribution System Operator. Within 30 days, an energy meter will be replaced with a two-way meter, and the installation will be able to produce electricity.
- PLN 5000 subsidy for the customer and tax credit – Alledo will complete and send on behalf of the customer an application for subsidy, so that the customer can receive PLN 5000 under “My Electricity” governmental programme. The customer may also take advantage of the thermal upgrade tax credit.
- Technical and warranty support for years.
High efficiency and safety
Components of the ESOLEO installation, including and inverter and modules, are delivered by global leaders. A safe and reliable inverter will be provided by the biggest supplier of inverters – HUAWEI, whereas high performance photovoltaic modules are manufactured by TALESUN, a company from the top 10 of the Bloomberg’s TIER 1 world ranking, which confirms the high quality of products.
All photovoltaic installations of ESOLEO have been designed and tested by engineers, experts of photovoltaic technology, in cooperation with renewed manufacturers of components.