Manager Webinars & Events at pv magazine group
We are looking to further grow the pv magazine events business. To do this, we are looking for a Manager Webinars & Events to join the Berlin team immediately.
Tasks include the development, planning and coordination of all webinars and other events, including the creation of pre-and-post event promotional materials. These include:
- Liaising with editorial, marketing and sales departments to create relevant strategies for the planning, execution and evaluation of each roundtable/webinar in a business development capacity
- Creating timelines for, and overviews of, editorial content for the relevant print and digital formats
- Creating compelling pre-and-post event/webinar content
- Creating timelines and texts for relevant social media channels
- Customer liaison, prior to, during, and after webinar projects
- Attendance at national and international events
- Have experience in webinar and project management
- Very strong organizational and communication skills
- Possess strong written English skills – at a level sufficient to publish written material with little editorial oversight
- Be fluent in English and German. Other languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy, and specifically the solar PV industry, is a definite plus
What we offer
- A vibrant working environment with a motivated and engaged team
- International travel
- Valuable experience of an industry, which is fast emerging as one of the key technologies in the fight against global warming
- Fair compensation
Dr Michael Fuhs, Head of editorial department
pv magazine group GmbH & Co. KG
Kurfürstendamm 64 10707 Berlin
+49 030 213005033
This page was last updated on March 4, 2020.