pv magazine – the magazine for experts
pv magazine, of which pv-magazine.com is the online presence, is a monthly trade publication launched for the international photovoltaics (PV) community in the summer of 2008. The current print run, based on qualified circulation, is 34,201.
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest PV news, topical technological trends and worldwide market
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest solar PV news, topical technological trends, and worldwide market developments.
- Markets & Policy
- Solar energy jobs in the USA
pv magazine readers comprise:
By industry sector
- PV manufacturers (cells, modules, components) and suppliers (equipment, materials)
- International project developers, system integrators and distributors
- Financial/political sector
By job title
- Directors, presidents, chief executives
- Engineering executives
- Engineering managers, project managers
- Financial executives