pv magazine is a monthly trade publication launched for the international photovoltaics (PV) community in the summer of 2008. The current print run, based on qualified circulation, is 34,201. The international website, www.pv-magazine.com launched in 2010.
Regional news websites include: pv magazine Australia, pv magazine China, pv magazine France, pv magazine Germany, pv magazine India, pv magazine Latin America, pv magazine Mexico, pv magazine Spain and pv magazine USA.
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest solar PV news, topical technological trends, and worldwide market developments.
- Applications & installations
- Energy storage
- Industry & suppliers
- Markets & trends
- Technology and R&D
pv magazine readers comprise
By industry sector
- PV manufacturers (cells, modules, components) and suppliers (equipment, materials)
- International project developers, system integrators and distributors
- Financial/political sector
By job title
- Directors, presidents, chief executives
- Engineering executives
- Engineering managers, project managers
- Financial executives
This page was last updated on March 25, 2020.