pv magazine – the magazine for experts
pv magazine, of which pv-magazine.com is the online presence, is a monthly trade publication launched for the international photovoltaics (PV) community in the summer of 2008. The current print run, based on qualified circulation, is 34,201.
pv magazine International is the sister website to pv magazine USA, pv magazine Germany, pv magazine China, pv magazine Australia, pv magazine Mexico, pv magazine India, and pv magazine Latin America.
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest solar PV news, topical technological trends, and worldwide market developments.
- Markets & Policy
- Solar energy jobs in the USA
pv magazine readers comprise:
By industry sector
- PV manufacturers (cells, modules, components) and suppliers (equipment, materials)
- International project developers, system integrators and distributors
- Financial/political sector
By job title
- Directors, presidents, chief executives
- Engineering executives
- Engineering managers, project managers
- Financial executives
This page was last updated on May 18, 2018.