During Nov 21st and 23rd, the 15th CSPV (China SoG Silicon and PV Power Conference) was successfully held in Shanghai. More than 1,000 people including government officials, technical experts, business executives, analysts and representatives from media and associations participated the event.
Wang Bohua, secretary general of China Photovoltaic Industry Association (CPIA) made a speech about the general situation of China PV industry so far as to November.
Shen Wenzhong, chairman of Shanghai Solar Energy Society (SSES), chaired the opening ceremony.
Business executives and representatives from Huawei Technology, Longi Solar, Linyang Solar, CQC, Talesun, TUV Rheinland and etc. made speeches on the opening ceremony.
In the three days’ conference, 289 reports and 112 invited speeches were presented, concentrated on main themes in 17 different sub-forums including:
- Cast mono-silicon technology,
- UNSW towards 25% industrial silicon solar cells,
- TOPCon solar cell technology and application,
- High efficiency module encapsulating and reliability,
- Wafer size and solar cell/module application,
- New technology of passive contact solar cell,
- PV intelligent manufacturing,
- Advanced solar cell technology and application,
- Solar cell metallization technology,
- Innovations in PV industry,
- High-efficiency c-Si solar cell and module manufacturing technology,
- Solar PV power station technology,
- Parity testing and certification technology,
- Reliability and innovation in backsheet development,
- Perovskite solar cell technology,
- Silicon heterojunction (HJT) solar cells,
- PV + energy storage application.
Participants conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges on related technical topics.
CSPV was co-sponsored by the Chinese Renewable Energy Society, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Zhejiang University, and Sun Yat-Sen University. It has been successfully held for 15 sessions and has become the most important academic conference in the field of silicon materials and photovoltaic power generation in China and with extensive influence globally.