Looking for talent?
Looking for work?
Look through over 15,000 solar jobs to find your next placement in the photovoltaic industry from the list below.
meteocontrol vacancy: Regional Sales Manager East
Meteocontrol is a global company offering independent engineering and monitoring
services based on innovative hardware and software solutions.
As one of the world’s leading developers and providers of monitoring systems for
photovoltaic power plants and solar parks of any size, we support PV system
operations through precise system monitoring, direct remote control and intelligent
feed-in management to ensure optimized yield and returns.
We currently are seeking a self-driven Regional Sales Manager East, who will be responsible for growing the Eastern U.S. sales territory. The successful candidate will be very familiar with the U.S. solar industry, as well as system monitoring and market conditions. (This is a home-office based position.)
· Making sales calls to new customers or prospects in the solar industry
· Monitoring competitor’s products, sales and marketing activities
· Developing relationships with banks, investors, EPC companies, utilities, insurance companies, industry influencers and key strategic partners.
· Meeting with new clients and maintaining relationships with key clients negotiating and closing new business.
· Preparing monthly sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
· Developing the specific territory for existing monitoring, as well as QS products
Skills to be successful:
Self-driven, highly organized and capable of quickly learning new products, processes and systems
Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Ability and confidence to interact with executive level decision makers
Ability to explain products to novices as well as technical professionals
Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a competitive sales environment.
Required Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 5+ years outside sales experience ideally in the field of solar monitoring
· Track record of accountability and achievement of sales objectives
· Preparation of account development plans and meeting reports
· Experience using Word, Excel and CRM software
· Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
This position requires a minimum of 50% travel.
We offer a casual working environment in a global company with competitive salary/commission and excellent benefits including: medical, dental, prescription, vision and 401(k).
Interested candidates should apply on-line or by mail with a cover letter and salary requirements to:
meteocontrol N.A., Inc.
1110 W. Lake Cook Rd, Ste 370
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
easyLi is a French innovative company that develops, manufactures and commercializes Lithium energy storage systems in Europe.
To support its fast growing development, easy is looking for sales representatives for Storelio, a range of residential self-consumption systems which provide a unique value proposition combining competitive pricing, high quality components (in-house designed and manufactured Lithium battery with 5 to 10 year warranty, German-based inverter) and excellent return on investment (up to 55% electricity bill reduction).
Your mission will be to develop and manage Storelio sales to installers on your territory. Targeted countries are German speaking countries, France and Spain. Other countries will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates must demonstrate a proven and successful track record in the promotion and sales of technical photovoltaic products for residential installations. Native territory language and English working proficiency are required.
We offer training sessions, marketing materials and technical and communication support (press releases, advertisement campaigns, technical seminars, trade shows…).
Please send your resume (native language and/or English) and cover letter to contact( at )easylibatteries.com. Your file will be processed in total confidentiality.