Looking for talent?
Looking for work?
Look through over 15,000 solar jobs to find your next placement in the photovoltaic industry from the list below.
Sales & Marketing Director (CMO) smartflower USA
The Sales and Marketing Director (CMO) is responsible for managing a team of individuals. Following an initial onboarding period, the CMO will assume responsibility for achieving revenue targets and he/she will take on a direct role in the development of new business.
• Product Revenue Management: The CMO will be responsible for building up the US market, and reaching our ambitious target revenues.
• People Skills and Team Leadership: Build and manage a highly motivated, engaged and effective Sales and Marketing Team.
• Marketing and Revenue Strategy: Establish an efficient sales strategy and process for the product line. He/she will work closely with product delivery and marketing leaders on collateral creation and innovative marketing efforts (e.g., conferences, trade shows, etc.).
• Revenue Reporting: Responsible for reporting upward on projected revenue as well as team results and engaging through firm executive leadership in creative solutions to drive maximum revenue.
• The CMO will effectively partner with the rest of the senior management team and be a key contributor to help lead the business into the next levels of growth and profitability.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
• A minimum of 10 years of Sales or Account Management experience, with 8 years of team management, and 5 years of solar experience.
• Genuine management skills
• Proven negotiation and persuasion skills
• Willingness to travel domestically > 60%
• Valid driver’s license
• Motivating, progressively based salary structure
• Attractive office facilities in Los Angeles, CA
• Great opportunities for development within the company
Please send your CV with photo to office( at )smartflower.com
smartflower is the first intelligent all-in-one solar system in the world and enables fast and hassle-free access to self-generated electricity. Being an all-in-one system, smartflower contains all of the necessary components for producing and storing solar energy. In other words it is a simple yet effective plug & play solar system. In addition, it offers numerous other smart features such as smart home applications, sun tracking as well as smart cleaning. The energy market has never been more eager and open for great easy-to-use solar solutions – smartflower provides the perfect answer to this ever growing demand.
smartflower energy technology was founded in Austria in 2010, and manufactures and markets all-in-one solar systems worldwide. We are currently available within all European countries, various countries in Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. All of our products are made in Austria. For more information visit www.smartflower.com
We continue to expand our international presence and we will be opening an office in Los Angeles, CA as of April 2016. If you are motivated and interested in becoming part of our team and in joining us in our venture into the American market, contact us today!
pv magazine is hiring a Sales Manager to cover foreign markets and expand digital business
We are looking for a passionate sales person, who loves to communicate, negotiate and develop media products that help our customers to promote their business across our international print and online channels.
The person we are looking for should be multilingual (fluent English, better native English, German is not mandatory, Spanish, Chinese would be great) and ready to travel to present our trade platforms in various foreign markets.
pv magazine is expanding its digital business, so the candidate should be very experienced with online and social media campaigns and incorporate these capabilities in advertising proposals.
Since pv magazine has become the leading publication to cover the global solar industry, the new team member can expect working conditions that follow high quality standards in both trade journalism and business practices.
Located in Berlin the new sales colleague would be part of a global team with team members in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
To apply or for information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
pv magazine (www.pv-magazine.com), the leading global magazine and web platform covering the solar industry, is looking for an English-language journalist/editor to work on its print and digital platforms. pv magazine is primarily looking for maternity leave cover, on a fixed contract basis. However, freelance opportunities are available on an ongoing basis.
• Location: Berlin
• Compensation: contract, part time
• 12-month fixed contract.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• A demonstrated ability to source, research, write and edit relevant solar-industry news in time-critical environment;
• A clear and concise writing style (AP style);
• An advanced ability to research and write detailed technical or business-oriented feature articles – experience in covering business/energy/technology valued;
• Knowledge of online publishing tools and use of Social Media in a professional news setting;
• The capacity to work as a key member of a global team of correspondents;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent pv magazine at solar industry events.
If you have an interest in climate change, technology, energy and the environment, and have professional experience as a journalist and/or editor, please submit a CV, letter of intent, and links to examples of your work to gifford(at)pv-magazine.com. The global solar industry is fast emerging as one of the key technologies in the fight against global warming and the role with pv magazine offers the opportunity to engage with this growing $150 billion industry across all levels.
easyLi is a French innovative company that develops, manufactures and commercializes Lithium energy storage systems in Europe.
To support its fast growing development, easy is looking for sales representatives for Storelio, a range of residential self-consumption systems which provide a unique value proposition combining competitive pricing, high quality components (in-house designed and manufactured Lithium battery with 5 to 10 year warranty, German-based inverter) and excellent return on investment (up to 55% electricity bill reduction).
Your mission will be to develop and manage Storelio sales to installers on your territory. Targeted countries are German speaking countries, France and Spain. Other countries will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates must demonstrate a proven and successful track record in the promotion and sales of technical photovoltaic products for residential installations. Native territory language and English working proficiency are required.
We offer training sessions, marketing materials and technical and communication support (press releases, advertisement campaigns, technical seminars, trade shows…).
Please send your resume (native language and/or English) and cover letter to contact( at )easylibatteries.com. Your file will be processed in total confidentiality.
Senior Strategic Marketing Manager (m/f) Photovoltaic Platform
The role of Strategic Marketing Manager (m/f) is set within Merck’s Performance Materials Division and will have responsibility for a defined business area within the Photovoltaics platform (PV platform). The PV Platform provides solutions for next generation PV (Organic Photovoltaics, Dye Sensitized Solar Cells and related) and existing (Silicon PV). Focus of the role lies within the field of existing PV (Silicon PV) and therein the development and implementation of new material business for high efficiency solar cells. The role reports into Head of Global Strategic Marketing PV. The position is located in Merck's Headquarter in Darmstadt. Read the full description.