Featuring the top five entries from this year’s Array Changing Technologies, Energy Storage Special, editor’s pick, Technology Highlights and the highlights of our German platform our jury will laud the winners of the awards, at the end of the year.
We are in the final countdown for our pv magazine annual awards and looking forward to announcing the cutting-edge innovations that will shape tomorrow’s installations. This year, we have showcased riveting new innovations in our Energy Storage Special in February, Technology Highlights in May, Array Changing Technologies in June and September, and throughout the year with the top business model and top innovation highlighs of our German platform, but we are sure there is more in this fast-paced, innovation-driven market.
If you believe your company has a disruptive product, this is your last chance. This time our editors will pick the solutions they believe to be a real game-changer. As with our other competitions, the top five will be entered into the pv magazine award at the end of the year.
How to enter
We know how busy you are, so we have endeavored to keep requirements as simple as possible. Please note, however, that the more detail you can give, the better your chance of impressing the jury at the later stages.
For a chance to be included in the feature all you need
is to send us:
- a product/innovation information pack (press release/data sheet etc.);
- a short text addressing each of the selection criteria; and
- two or three high-resolution (minimum 1 MB file size) photos.
There is no fee whatsoever for entry. The criteria which will be used to judge each entry are as follows:
- Efficacy of the solution: What problem does this innovation solve for the industry? How is the desired effect achieved? What is unique and innovative about this solution?
- Sustainability of the solution: How will this save time/energy for those who adopt it? Can it be easily adopted by the industry? How long will it last for?
- Degree of innovation: What new technologies are being deployed? How was the solution developed? How could it transform or improve a standard industry practice?
- Economic impact: Has a detailed cost/benefit analysis been carried out? Can this bring about significant savings in PV deployment and, if so, how?
Please send all entries in to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 3pm (CET) on Friday, 9th November