Several of the world’s largest PV panel makers are switching to n-type tunnel oxide passivated contact (TOPCon) cells, in search of higher performance and longer lifetimes. JinkoSolar claims it has currently the largest share in the global TOPCon market and is seeking to bring its Tiger Neo 2023 Product from the large-scale segment, where it is now an established technology, to the distributed generation business.
In this pv magazine Webinar, we will learn about the premium technical features of TOPCon technology highlighting the impact on the LCOE of residential projects. We’ll also examine TOPCon’s rapid route to large-scale production and expected growth over the coming years.
We’ll hear from Johanna Bonilla, technical product manager Europe at JinkoSolar, about the company’s progress in making this switch – where it has already reached 26.4% average cell efficiency in manufacturing. We’ll also see, with case studies, how TOPCon is influencing system design and demonstrating its advantages on rooftops.
Also joining us for this webinar is Derek Zhao, senior analyst at PV InfoLink. He will chart TOPCon’s scaleup to significant market share and examine the possible pathways to further market dominance.
pv magazine Webinar content:
- Solar cell market and the rise of TOPCon
- Market trends in n-type
- TOPCon advantages for rooftop and C&I applications
- System design and integration with the latest n-type modules
Key takeaways from attending the webinar
- Gain detailed information about the shift from P to N for the global market of which 25% of N-type modules are, according to the company, from JinkoSolar
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to the Tiger Neo 2023 most powerful N-type TOPCon module series for the distribution market, Tiger NEO with power gain of up to 440Wp with ultra-high efficiency, optimized temperature co-efficient, and lower degradation, and excellent reliability
- Detailed analysis on Tiger Neo 2023’s advantages for rooftop and C&I installations
Questions can be submitted beforehand or during the webinar through a chat window. Emiliano Bellini, editor at pv magazine, will be the moderator of this webinar.
Registration for this pv magazine Webinar is free of charge.