"We see great potential in the Italian market, which has a very robust demand for Yingli Solar modules," said Mr. Liansheng Miao, chairman and chief executive officer of Yingli Green Energy. "We believe by collaborating with Tecno Spot, a PV pioneer in Italy, we will further expand our business in this rising top-tier European PV market."
Founded in 1998, Tecno Spot is said to be one of the largest European solar vendors headquartered in Italy, which has provided equipment and services for more than 5,000 solar projects around the world.
Related Italian PV news:
- 9REN completes 80 million funding for five PV parks totalling 22 MW in Italy
- M+W Group sets up 14.5 MW PV power station in Italy
- Scatec Solar to install 7.2 MW of solar PV rooftop systems in Italy; barrel vault roofs present challenge
- Solarfun awarded two PV module contracts worth 12 MW in Italy
- S.A.G. Solarstrom AG to implement 48 MWp large-scale PV project in northern Italy
- SunPower and Solar Ventures to build three Italian solar parks totaling 11.1 MW