Discussion participantsAndrea Viaro, Jinko Solar, Head of Technical Service Europe
ModeratorsBecky Beetz, pv magazine, Head of Content
Download presentationsPresentation of Andrea Viaro
An examination of how Jinko Solar’s PV cell and module tuning and innovation is leading to more efficient production, higher quality and boosted system performance.
Through a commitment to R&D, state-of-the-art manufacturing procedures, and tight quality control, JinkoSolar states that it has created the ideal production conditions for industry-leading cell and module innovation.
This webinar will lift the lid on the Tier-1 solar company’s PV cell and module technology evolutions as JinkoSolar’s EU Head of Technical Service, Andrea Viaro discusses the latest product developments and system standards.
The discussion will explore how specific innovations such as half-cut cells, bifacial modules, diamond wire and metal-catalyst texturing for poly, PERC stabilization, TPE backsheet and white EVA as well as reflecting ribbons are raising the bar for the solar industry – in terms of power output, higher efficiency, quality, reliability production efficiency and boosted system performance.
Join pv magazine as we dig into the process behind JinkoSolar’s technology roadmap, and discuss with Andrea Viaro which cell and module trends are poised to become mainstream industry standards in the next few years, and how JinkoSolar aims to stay at the forefront of this evolution.
Points that will be discussed during the webinar include:
- The specific technology improvements JinkoSolar is currently working on
- The importance of good cell design and fine tuning of the production process
- The advantages offered by half-cut cells, and the challenges of manufacturing these products
- Why multi-busbar cell technology represents a vital step forward
- The efficacy of bifacial technology in boosting system performance and energy yield
- Additional innovations in module assembly that help push the efficiency needle, such as reflective ribbons, white eva and other design tweaks that boost performance
Questions can be submitted beforehand or during the webinar through a chat window. We look forward to your participation!