Effective PV plant monitoring has long been understood in terms of its role in optimizing performance and identifying and addressing issues when they arise. Monitoring’s role in managing solar power and maximizing its value is now being better understood – delivering stronger returns for project owners.
For commercial and industrial (C&I) customers in India and elsewhere in Asia, power management is of particular importance. With feed-in tariffs declining, ensuring that the amount of PV power generated is used on-site, whether that be a warehouse, office building, or factory, can make a big impact on the financial efficacy of a solar system.
The optimization of solar “self consumption” can be delivered with smart project monitoring, with or without battery energy storage.
In this pv magazine Webinar, in partnership with Solar-Log the ways in which solar power management can be delivered through smart monitoring will be set out in detail. The experience of project operators in India will also be presented – including case studies demonstrating the benefits of smart energy management.
The webinar will include presentations addressing:
- Insights and better understanding of the Indian C&I PV market
- Specific requirements and features of C&I installations with regard to power management
- How installers and end consumers can benefit from Solar-Log’s comprehensive power management solutions tailored to their individual needs
- Technical solutions for grid integration of PV systems
- Indian case studies showing value addition by power management solutions
Get an exclusive insight into this free pv magazine Webinar, in partnership with Solar-Log. Be a part of the live webinar discussion and put your questions to the expert speakers.
Questions can be submitted beforehand in the comments window when registering or in the chat during the live webinar. Jonathan Gifford, editor in chief at pv magazine global, and Uma Gupta, editor at pv magazine will be the moderators of this webinar.
Registration for this pv magazine Webinar is free of charge.