LDK and Heng Rui Xin Energy enter into share purchase agreement

Share

The agreement, entered into on October 19, will see Heng Rui Xin Energy purchase a number of newly issued ordinary shares worth around 19.9% of LDK Solar's capital for US$0.86 per ordinary share.

Heng Rui Xin Energy may also elect three additional directors, and two independent directors, to LDK’s board. The agreement is subject to approval from the relevant governmental and regulatory bodies.

Hi-tech Wealth Investment and Developing Co., Ltd, involved in solar, investment and related businesses, owns a 60% stake in Heng Rui Xin Energy, while the remaining 40% is owned by Xinyu State-owned Asset Management Co., Ltd.

This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: editors@pv-magazine.com.

Popular content

Elastocalorics could replace heat pumps, air conditioning systems

16 July 2024 Elastocalorics have the potential to replace current air conditioning and heating systems, offering significant energy savings when paired with techno...

Share

Leave a Reply

Please be mindful of our community standards.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By submitting this form you agree to pv magazine using your data for the purposes of publishing your comment.

Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted to third parties for the purposes of spam filtering or if this is necessary for technical maintenance of the website. Any other transfer to third parties will not take place unless this is justified on the basis of applicable data protection regulations or if pv magazine is legally obliged to do so.

You may revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future, in which case your personal data will be deleted immediately. Otherwise, your data will be deleted if pv magazine has processed your request or the purpose of data storage is fulfilled.

Further information on data privacy can be found in our Data Protection Policy.